The Two Bare Feet 'Sundowner' Standard Surfskate features a square tail and cutoff nose - Making it a compact board that has decent width running through its whole template. Offering the tightest turns with stability in the front and back footthe sundowner is huge fun to shred, especially if you are on the shorter side. These boards have our top quality 7 ply Canadian Maple construction - Making them feel really solid and dependable underfoot
The STANDARD SURFSKATE truck used up front provides a great blend of stability and responsiveness that beginner riders will find easy to get to grips with. More experienced riders will also enjoy the way this truck is able to deal with a bit more speed than that of our 360 SURFSKATE options.
- BOARD STYLE: Surfskate (Carver)
- BOARD DIMENSIONS: Length 28" x Width 9"
- WHEELBASE: 17" (axle to axle)
- CONCAVE STYLE: Standard
- CONCAVE DEPTH: Mild
- DECK CONSTRUCTION: 7 Ply Canadian Maple Deck
- TRUCKS: 6.5" standard aluminium rear truck with 6.5" standard surfskate truck at front
- KICKTAIL: Rear kicktail
- WHEELS: Sessions series 65mm (78A) Super High rebound
- WHEEL COLOUR: Black
- BEARINGS: TBF Pro Series 7 Chrome
- GRIPTAPE: Transparent / Black Die-Cut