NSP COCO CRUISE SUP 10'2 - FLAX NATURAL
FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 50 MILES - CALL FOR OTHER DELIVERY OPTIONS OR COLLECT IN STORE
Paddling on the CocoFlax Cruise, gently crossing a quiet body of water is the essence of the stand-up paddling experience. We’ve found that most SUP athletes covered their first meters on an NSP Cruise at some point. Its forgiving shape and universal accessibility make it a worldwide favorite.
Single fin setup:
- Supplied with our CocoMat 8″ fin, the Cruise has that classic setup, ideal for long and drawn out power turns. For flatwater paddling, a single fin will outperform a multi-fin setup as well.
The CocoFlax Cruise is a verified “Gold Level” Sustainable Surf product:
- All NSP Cocoflax boards carry the desirable Gold Level certificate, issued by Sustainable Surf. Our ongoing cooperation with them and Harmless Harvest and our commitment to recycling and sustainable manufacturing makes this one of the most eco-friendly boards on the market right now.
- The eco-friendly construction makes for a visually unique board with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Your CocoFlax Cruise is light to carry, easy to manoeuvre and a breeze to paddle. Its responsive flex and strength instil confidence, inviting you to push the envelope and progress while you play.
Cocoflax Cruise Construction:
- Amazingly light, yet strong, high-end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails. Recognized and awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”. What’s more, all NSP Cocoflax boards carry the highly desirable “Gold Level” Ecoboard label. Boards carrying this label are manufactured with more sustainable materials, sourced from responsible supply chains, and made by board builders with improved manufacturing processes.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.
Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch – Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio. – Light to carry, easy to manoeuvre and even lighter to paddle. – Responsive flex and strength enable you to push your limits.
- The NSP Cruise is the most popular shape in the SUP range and currently one of the most popular boards in the world by a mile.
- Suitable for riders of all sizes and skill levels.
- Features a wider nose and rounded square tail, which creates a stable platform with for easy turns.
- The bottom of the Cruise has a double concave with a single fin, helping gliding characteristics, making the Cruise a board that works both on flat water and in small waves.
- Length: 10´2´´
- Width: 32´´
- Thickness: 4.875´´
- Volume: 205.4 liters
- Weight +/- 5%: 10,6 KG