FBC RAD BAG
Free Delivery — on orders over £60
The FBC Rad Series! In partnership with wing foiling super star Balz Muller the ‘Rad Series’ is all about having fun! It is about being bright, colourful and out there.
When we get our foiling gear out of the van/car we do so with one single common goal. To go on the water and have the best time we possibly can. With this in mind we felt compelled to make a foiling bag that truly reflects this, the RAD BAG! And who better to collaborate with, the super stoke of Balz Muller!
Our Rad Bag offers the same extreme utility as our FBC Day Bag. It is light, strong and packed with features. The top of the bag features a strong exclusive multi coloured Hex-Tech repellent material broken into three sections. It’s designed to be used with our ‘Bag Sack’ technology which will allow you to carry the board on your back like a rucksack.
This Foil Board Bag is packed with features! Carry handles on the front, rear, middle and on the top. 2 x storage pockets, breathable air vent and shoulder strap. We have spared no expense in making the most versatile and practical foil board bag on the market.
- Rear mesh storage compartment ideal for neoprene boots, gloves and hats. Alternatively stash your changing towel in there whilst you are on the water! A large pocket that serves a multitude of tasks.
- Simply clip the supplied shoulder straps onto the webbing eyes and you can easily transport the bag on
your back, just like a rucksack!
- Large velcro foil opening on the underside. Allows you to use the bag whilst the foil is on the board. The velcro opening means no nasty zips to scratch your beloved mast!
- Our exclusive ‘Hex-Tech’ bag material. It is light but super tough, and being water resistant it means that if caught in the rain it doesn’t act like a sponge, a sponge that then leaks in the back of the van!
- Carry handles on the nose AND tail of the bag. This means that you can hang the board up, in the bag, for easy storage. ALSO, when you are out foiling you can double the bag up joining the nose and tail handles with an additional velcro strap. This means anything in the rear storage mesh compartment stays dry in rain showers.
Carry handle on the rail AND in the middle of the bag. This makes it a lot easier to carry and move around. A simple feature but a
total game changer.
- On the underside of the bag there is a breathable vent which allows for any moisture to evaporate. This not only means your board is dry but it helps prevent osmosis on the board! It works particularly well if the board is hung nose down using the rear handle.
Available in FOUR SIZES: