O'SHEA 13' GTE HPx INFLATABLE SUP PACKAGE 2023
Free Delivery — on orders over £60
THE O'SHEA GTE HPx INFLATABLE SUP
Reviewed by SUP International magazine as "...A TOURING CHAMPION... A TRUE ADVENTURER'S BOARD. ENGINEERED FOR COMFORT & SPEED."
Introducing the ultimate exploration SUP-ing board that will bring out the hidden explorer in you. Now featuring state-of-the-art, high temperature heat welded seams for a stronger seam and enhanced cosmetic finish. Plus, a 5-year warranty (see details below).
The unique Ultra Light HPx construction, which is the most advanced iSUP technology in the world today, enhances both glide characteristics on the water and transportability over land due to increased board stiffness and ultra-lightweight. HPx is a game changer in the world of iSUPs, yet, there is no compromise on board durability. The yellow top and bottom ensure both colour integrity and high visibility – be seen, be safe on pond, lake or ocean.
- Warranty Extendable to 5 years
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 9.5kg
- State-of-the-art, high temperature heat welded seams
- Ultra compact / easily foldable / easily transportable
- Package weight including Carbon Hybrid paddle and pump / 12.6Kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP6 Triple Action Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Diamond die-cut EVA deck grip for the ultimate in non-slip
- Original H3 Valve
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack to allow easy packing
- O'Shea Coil Leash
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
13’ x 31”’ x 6’ Vol – 340ltr Weight – Board Only 9.5kg / Package Weight 12.6Kg
2023 models are supplied with 1 years manufacturers warranty extending to 5 years by contacting O'Shea
The O'SHEA 13' GTE HPx...
"The ride is dry, steady and safe and storage provisions are plentiful and logically placed. All the necessary attachments are included for multi-day expeditions (towing, portage, anchoring) whether along wide, curving rivers or coastal runs. It exceeds the pace of a standard all-rounder. It is engineered for comfort and speed. A true adventurer's board" (Note that the article refers to this 13' board as a GTX, whereas it is the GTE!)